You rely on your iPhone® to find your way – and now your ILX Premium* can, too.
The AcuraLink Navigation app provides full navigation capability for compatible ILX models for the price of an app and a cable kit, versus buying the top ILX trim level.
1. The APP button launches the app, or brings the app to the foreground of your iPhone®.
2. Go to the app store and download the AcuraLink Navigation app** ($59.99).
3. Launch the app and enter (or create) your Acura ID.
Designed for Your ILX Controls
Map data stays in your line of sight on the 8-inch LED display, shielded from glare. The easy-to-reach touch-screen and buttons make it simple and fast to use the app in your ILX Premium.
1. Go to acuranavi.com to buy the cable kit ($99 plus shipping).
2. Map data and menu selections appear in the upper display.
3. The interface dial and ENTER button let you move around the map, zoom in or out, or make a menu selection.
4. The MENU button displays Destination search and other options.
Plug In and Go
Connect your paired iPhone®
and press the APP button.
Touch Allow on the app.
Set your destination, and you’re ready to go.
– Press the Menu button and select Destination
– Select Keyword/Address input
– Enter your search (e.g., “post office”)
– Use the interface dial to select a result
– Press Enter to set the destination
Searches and Guidance
A keypad on the ODMD? screen allows you to search bypoint of interest, place name, category name, or address.Or scroll to a point on the map and use “Search Nearby.”
The system offers audible route guidance through the audio speakers, announcing upcoming turns or your destination. You can turn it up or down using the audio volume knob.
The use of cloud-based map data means the information is always current – no map updates needed. Real-time traffic data, and your time to destination, display as well.
**-The AcuraLink Navigation app is compatible with iPhone® 5, 5c, 5s, 6, or 6 Plus (iOS 8.0 or later recommended).
For questions regarding the AcuraLink Navigation app, contact Technology Support at 888-528-7876, Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time).